Kabbalah set people on positive path: KutcherAugust 28th, 2011 - 2:42 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 28 (IANS) Actor Ashton Kutcher believes that following the Kabbalah religion has given him a “positive path” in life.
Kutcher was introduced to the faith by his wife Demi Moore six years ago.
“I find the study of Jewish mysticism to be really interesting and a completely different world I never even knew existed. Kabbalah is the root of most modern religions,” contactmusic.com quoted the 33-year-old as saying.
“The meetings really set you on a positive path for the rest of the week”, he added.
- Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher go for a camping trip - Oct 12, 2011
- New woman in Kutcher's life? - Dec 29, 2011
- Moore denies reconciliation with Kutcher - May 28, 2012
- Kutcher-Rihanna 'romance' upsets Moore (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Naomi Campbell takes to Kabbalah for temper - Oct 18, 2010
- Demi Moore lashes out at photographer - Oct 29, 2011
- Marriage is an evolving bond: Kutcher - Sep 14, 2011
- Demi Moore to opt for online dating? - Jan 21, 2012
- Moore wants Kutcher back ? - Mar 15, 2012
- Demi Moore's health worries Kutcher - Jan 27, 2012
- Kutcher gifts Moore eco-friendly car - Nov 22, 2011
- Is Rihanna dating Kutcher? - Mar 26, 2012
- Kunis, Kutcher caught in lip-lock? - Jul 23, 2012
- Kutcher, Kunis just friends? - Apr 27, 2012
- I thought Kutcher was terrific: Sheen - Sep 27, 2011