K-Feds childrens clothing line still in very early stagesFebruary 27th, 2009 - 4:55 pm ICT by ANI
New York, February 27 (ANI): All those dying to outfit their kids in Kevin Federline’’s childrens clothing line of Kevin Federline’’s children will have to wait for a little while, as representative for the rapper has revealed that his plan to design clothes for little ones is still in the very early stages.
“There are no sketches, nothing yet,” the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
Federline, however, is said to be very serious about his upcoming business venture.
He reportedly took a look around at the Project tradeshow in Las Vegas earlier this month.
“It’’s a really tough business,” he told Women’’s Wear Daily.
“I”m trying to take it seriously and make a quality product for kids but not have parents pay, like, $500 or something ridiculous for a pair of jeans,” he added.
The former husband of pop diva Britney Spears also admitted that it may prove very challenging to keep kids stylish, considering their interest in playing in dirt.
“You buy your kids a pair of True Religions then they roll around in the dirt like kids do and a 200-dollar pair of jeans is gone,” he said.
Federline has yet to decided how much his clothes would cost, but he has expressed his desire to keep their prices reasonable. (ANI)
- K-Fed hopes his new kids clothing line will save folks money - Feb 26, 2009
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Retro to Hawaiian with a twist: Summer fashion for men - May 22, 2012
- Klum's fashion line is different - Feb 10, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed expecting his fifth child - Mar 30, 2011
- Parents outraged by Abercrombie & Fitch's padded swimsuit for girls - Mar 28, 2011
- Kevin Federline loses 25 pounds, relaunches his career - Sep 13, 2010
- Lagerfeld's fashion advice - Apr 27, 2011
- Stella McCartney to launch kids' clothing line - Sep 15, 2010
- Federline welcomes fifth kid - Aug 17, 2011
- Biggest moment when Michelle wore my dress: Naeem Khan (Interview) - Nov 01, 2011
- Itsy-bitsy cholis spice up Bollywood (Feature) - Dec 03, 2011
- Fusion wear, light hues hot this Diwali - Nov 03, 2010
- Huggies comes up with 'jeans' diaper for the fashionable toddler! - May 23, 2010
- Kevin Federline in the dock for trashed mansion - Aug 06, 2012
Tags: britney spears, business venture, childrens clothing, clothes, clothing line, desire, dirt, feds, kevin federline, las vegas, little ones, new york daily news, pair of jeans, parents, pop diva, quality product, sketches, tradeshow, true religions, york daily news