K-Fed to talk about bitter divorce with Spears in new albumMarch 26th, 2009 - 1:31 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 26 (ANI): Kevin Federline will reveal his emotions on the bitter divorce battle with Britney Spears in his new album.
Collaborator Krayzie Bone, from hip-hop group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, insists fans will be impressed with Federline’s efforts when the album eventually hits stores - just like he was when he listened to the lyrics.
“People gon’ say I’m crazy, but to my surprise the stuff that he let me hear, it was pretty decent,” Contactmusic quoted Bone as telling HipHopDX.com.
“He told me that he didn’t get a chance to really put out the music he wanted to (with his first album), and he made mistakes in putting out the music that he did - by putting out the club stuff.
“I really didn’t hear none of his old music, but the stuff that he let me hear was, like, really deep. He was talking about his life. He was actually telling his side of the story (of the split with Spears) in a more mature, adult kind of way.
“He definitely got a story to tell (sic) - where he came from, and where he ended up,” Bone added. (ANI)
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony to help K-Fed launch rap career - Feb 07, 2009
- 50 Cent On Kanye West And Jay-Z Joint Venture - Jan 18, 2011
- Beth Ditto eager to write songs for Madonna - Jan 29, 2012
- Moby feels that Britney Spears' songs aren't music - May 31, 2011
- Joe Jonas to sing 'his side of the story' about past break-ups - Mar 17, 2011
- MJ 'sacked longtime friend and collaborator Quincy Jones' - Sep 12, 2010
- Fans might find my 'Patiala House' look funny: Hard Kaur - Jan 30, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Tuning in to tune out stress - the Bollywood way (With Images) - May 31, 2012
- Jay Sean's acting dreams - Nov 08, 2011
- Bollywood not obligated to absorb TV talent: Babul Supriyo - Jul 13, 2012
- Pitbull excited about maiden visit to India - Nov 11, 2011
- Beatboxing to make professional musical debut in India - Jan 05, 2012
- Shah Rukh Khan to launch Ganesh Hegde's album - Aug 26, 2011
- Sid Wilson To Launch Solo Album - Sep 02, 2010
Tags: bitter divorce, bone thugs n, bone thugs n harmony, britney spears, collaborator, divorce battle, emotions, hip hop group, k fed, kevin federline, krayzie bone, lyrics, mature adult, new album, old music, surprise, thugs n harmony