K-Fed to spill the beans on Britney to OprahNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:28 am ICT by admin
A source close to Federline tells British newspaper the News of the World that he will also be revealing why the custody battle for the couple’s sons Sean Preston and Jayden James turned so bitter.
“He wants to give his side and show the world he is a good father and concerned ex-husband,” Contactmusic quoted the source, as telling the paper.
The insider added that K-Fed hopes to show the world that he is not the person responsible for Britney’s breakdown.
“It’s a huge step but he could turn around the public’s view that he was the reason behind Britney’s meltdown,” the source added.
Britney and K-Fed split in November 2006 after two years and two months of marriage. (ANI)
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Federline packing on pounds - Jul 29, 2009
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- K-Fed to join Britney on Circus tour Down Under - Sep 15, 2009
- Britney Spears and K-Fed's kids to become 'sports stars' - Jul 28, 2009
- Britney Spears seeks guidance from astrologer - Apr 22, 2010
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012