K-Fed to enter Celebrity Fit ClubSeptember 23rd, 2009 - 2:32 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sep 23 (ANI): Kevin Federline is all set to silent his weight gain critics as he prepares to slim down on VH1’s Celebrity Fit Club.
The father of four, who was married to Britney Spears, is joining the cast of the seventh season of the fitness show, a rep for VH1 has confirmed.
Joining K-Fed on the show will be his ex-girlfriend and the mother of two of his kids, Shar Jackson, reports People.
Federline, a former backup dancer, was heavily lambasted in the press for putting on weight since his split from Spears three years ago.
The latest season of Celebrity Fit Club will premiere on VH1 Feb. 14, 2010. (ANI)
- Federline welcomes fifth kid - Aug 17, 2011
- Shar Jackson Stars In Reality Show With Ex-Flame Kevin Federline - Feb 09, 2010
- Kevin Federline Set To Lose Weight - Oct 04, 2009
- Britney's ex K-Fed expecting his fifth child - Mar 30, 2011
- K-Fed refutes 'Celebrity Fit Club' rumours - Sep 24, 2009
- K-Fed takes kids on holiday with new girlfriend - Feb 13, 2009
- K-Fed says divorce from Britney made him fat - Mar 31, 2010
- Federline packing on pounds - Jul 29, 2009
- K-Fed's fat belly shocks fans - Jul 29, 2009
- Kevin Federline loses 25 pounds, relaunches his career - Sep 13, 2010
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed loses 25 lbs in bid to relaunch career - Sep 12, 2010
- Kevin Federline: Now And Then - Jul 29, 2009
- Kevin Federline's girlfriend shows off her baby bump - Apr 06, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011