K-Fed ‘plans to swap bachelor pad for child-friendly home’May 1st, 2009 - 3:38 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 1 (ANI): Britney Spears’ former husband Kevin Federline has reportedly planned to swap his incredible bachelor pad for a more child-friendly home, so that he can take better care for the couple’s sons.
Federline wants his 2 sons with Britney, Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden James, 2, to have a thriving childhood. Thus, he is selling off his 7, 500 dollar a month rented bachelor pad in Tarzana, and replacing it with a more family-oriented home in nearby Chatsworth.
“He can rent a very kid-friendly ranch house there for half of what he’s paying now,” Contactmusic quoted a source, as telling OK! magazine.
Federline was handed full custody of his sons with Britney after she suffered a breakdown in January last year (08). (ANI)
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney Spears seeks guidance from astrologer - Apr 22, 2010