K-Fed hopes his new kids clothing line will save folks moneyFebruary 26th, 2009 - 7:29 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Feb 26 (ANI): Pop princess Britney Spears’ ex-husband Kevin Federline has launched a new kids clothing line, which he hopes will save folks money.
Federline was looking for ideas for his new range at the Project trade show in Las Vegas on February 24, and insists his kiddie clothing will be “reasonable” and well made.
“I’m trying to take it seriously and make a quality product for kids but not have parents pay like $500 or something ridiculous for a pair of jeans,” Contactmusic quoted him as telling WomensWearDaily.com.
“You buy your kids a pair of True Religions then they roll around in the dirt like kids do and a 200 dollars pair of jeans is gone. With this economy, I’m looking to do something much more reasonable,” he added. (ANI)
- K-Feds childrens clothing line still in very early stages - Feb 27, 2009
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Federline welcomes fifth kid - Aug 17, 2011
- Spears dreads thought of having sex talk with sons - Jul 05, 2010
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Barry Manilow 'in love' with Britney Spears - Mar 12, 2011
Tags: britney spears, clothing line, dirt, economy, k fed, kevin federline, kids clothing, las vegas, money, pair of jeans, parents, pop princess, princess britney, quality product, trade show, true religions