K-Fed feared for kids” safety when Britney went into meltdownDecember 10th, 2008 - 2:28 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 10 (ANI): Kevin Federline has confessed that he was worried about his sons” safety when his ex-wife Britney Spears went into meltdown earlier this year.
In January, the singer was hospitalised for psychiatric assessment after she reportedly refused to hand over Sean Preston, three, and Jayden James, two, following a supervised visit.
Britney was in the middle of a bitter custody battle with Federline at the time of the incident.
And now, K-Fed has admitted that he was worried about his kids when the Toxic hitmaker went into meltdown.
“Yes, I was a bit concerned. In my heart, I never felt she”d ever do anything wrong to the children. But some of her lowest points were my lowest points too. It has been tough for me to go through all this at the same time,” Contactmusic quoted him, as telling Hello! Magazine.
Talking about the moment when he saw the singer being carried away on a stretcher, Federline added: “That’’s one of my lowest points right there. It was stressful. But we”re all through it now.” (ANI)
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Britney taking parenting tips from Madonna - May 27, 2009
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Ex-bodyguard defends Britney - Sep 12, 2010
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011