K-Fed desperate to shed extra weightMay 16th, 2009 - 2:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 16 (ANI): Pop star Britney Spears’ former husband Kevin Federline has been working out day and night in the gym, as he is desperate to lose the extra weight.
Federline has gained pounds since his divorce from the ‘Hit Me Baby One More Time’ hitmaker, and has been working hard to get his toned body back.
He saw his body balloon in recent years after he piled on around 50 pounds.
However, he has embarked upon a gruelling work out routine, and is on his way to acquiring the toned shape.
“Kevin never was a gym bunny - he stayed in shape by dancing. He’s desperate to slim down, so he’s back at it three hours a day,” the Daily Express quoted a source as telling Star magazine. (ANI)
- Kevin Federline loses 25 pounds, relaunches his career - Sep 13, 2010
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed loses 25 lbs in bid to relaunch career - Sep 12, 2010
- Williams to slim down for Take That reunion - Jul 26, 2010
- Federline welcomes fifth kid - Aug 17, 2011
- K-Fed may endorse weight loss product - Aug 07, 2009
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed expecting his fifth child - Mar 30, 2011
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Federline ready to marry again - Feb 09, 2010
- Federline plans to marry again (Lead) - Feb 09, 2010
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Kevin Federline shocked to see his fat pictures - Feb 06, 2010
Tags: baby one more time, balloon, britney spears, daily express, divorce, hit me baby one more time, hitmaker, k fed, kevin federline, london, pop star, shape, star magazine, toned body, work out routine