K-Fed being paid PS3,500-a-week to keep kids near Britney during Circus tourMarch 4th, 2009 - 2:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 04 (ANI): Pop star Britney Spears ex-husband Kevin Federline is being paid 3,500 pounds a week to join her Circus tour in a bid to let her kids Sean Preston and Jayden James be by her side.
Ferderline, who has the custody of the two children, has accepted the offer to join the tour, which started on March 3.
Kevin has custody of the kids and is being paid so they can be with their mum on the road, the Sun quoted a source as saying.
However, Ferderline is said to be ignoring the regulations attached with the offer.
According to reports, despite having joined the tour, he he was not by Britneys side with their children when the show began.
He instead was knocking down alcohol at a club, said reports.
On Monday, when Britney was preparing, you might have thought he would have been at her side with the boys, the source said.
Instead he spent the night in Harrahs Casino, hitting the blackjack tables and knocking back drinks with three pals, the source added.
Meanwhile, Britney looked great on stage with her military jacket and fishnet stockings, as she dazed the crowd with her incredible moves. (ANI)
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores sues Britney Spears - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Britney 'to file for full custody of kids before Christmas' - Oct 11, 2009
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- K-Fed to join Britney on Circus tour Down Under - Sep 15, 2009
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011