K-Fed bans sons from watching Britneys risque Circus showMarch 6th, 2009 - 5:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 6 (ANI): Britney Spears ex-hubby Kevin Federline has banned their two sons from watching their mothers risque Circus show, because he feels some parts of it are too raunchy for kids.
K-Fed, 30, saw the Womaniser hitmaker in action during rehearsals and decided Sean Preston, three, and Jayden James, two, were a little too young for the saucy parts.
Thus, the 27-year-old star treated her sons to a kiddie-friendly run-through of her 90-minute show at the New Orleans Arena.
And after the show, Britney bid a tearful adieu to the boys, who later returned to K-Fed.
“It was great for Brit to have the children around, The Mirror quoted a source as saying.
The source added: “There is so much riding on the tour that she had worked herself up and her nerves were getting to her.
“Seeing the boys before her big night helped to relax her. She let them see most of her numbers in rehearsals, but the really sexy ones she left until the late-night run throughs when they had gone home.” (ANI)
- Britneys Boys not banned from her Circus shows - Mar 07, 2009
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- K-Fed to join Britney on Circus tour Down Under - Sep 15, 2009
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Britney to be accompanied by sons on European tour - May 06, 2009
- Britney rides a carousel with her sons at London Zoo - Jun 17, 2009
- Britney taking parenting tips from Madonna - May 27, 2009
- Britney Spears and K-Fed's kids to become 'sports stars' - Jul 28, 2009
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011