Jyoti’s lead in love with childrenMarch 19th, 2009 - 3:13 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
The protagonist of Jyoti serial, Sneha Wagh has admitted that she is in love with children in real life too. The show portrays Sneha as a fun loving girl who loves to pamper poor children and spend time with them. She takes care of them, feeds them, give them chocolates to eat and much more.
While talking to Sneha, she revealed, “I love children in real life too. I make it a point to visit an orphanage more than once a month. I like to be with those children, spend time with them, and play with them. I love pampering them”.
So when did all this start? Was it before the show or she developed some feelings after working on the reel life scenes?
“I always had a soft corner for children. It doesn’t make a difference whether they are rich or poor, whether they live in bungalows or orphanages. I like being with them, spending time with them. It gives you a nice feeling altogether”.
If that is the case then we don’t think so that she would have had any problems mingling with the children in the show?
Sneha gives us a long satisfying smile and says, “Yes, I had absolutely no problems in bonding with them. In fact I use to join their group and do a lot of mischief on the sets”.
So, here’s an example of an on-screen character coinciding with her off-screen character too.
- Shilpa Agnihotri Inspires Jyoti! - Jun 04, 2010
- Vincent has a crush on Rihanna - Jul 12, 2012
- Amrita Puri calls Abhishek real star of 'Kai Po Che' - Jul 13, 2012
- Vijender Singh to enter 'Roadies' (TV Snippets) - Apr 13, 2011
- 'Jyoti' To End Its Journey With One Hour Special Episode - Nov 26, 2010
- Medium not important for Sushant Singh Rajput (TV Snippets) (With Images) - Aug 03, 2012
- Adaa Khan not comfortable with negative roles - Jul 30, 2012
- Male pairs: Twist in the Bollywood tale - May 12, 2011
- 'Balika Vadhu' puts forth reality well: Farida Jalal - May 12, 2012
- Jyoti's enters the new phase in life - Jul 21, 2009
- Mathew Perry still in Chandler's shoes? - Aug 09, 2012
- Paris Hilton visits orphans in Bali - Nov 18, 2011
- I take time to open up: Prateik - Feb 15, 2012
- Women not playing diverse roles on TV: Shweta Tiwari - Jul 02, 2012
- Mohit not worried about matching music of 'Aashiqui' (Movie Snippets) - Jul 18, 2012