Justin Timberlake’s mum wants him to have babies with Jessica BielJune 11th, 2009 - 1:27 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 11 (ANI): Justin Timberlake’s mother is prodding him to have babies with girlfriend Jessica Biel.
Outside a recent party, the singer’s mother, Lynn Harless, was spotted saying that she did not want to be an “old grandmother”, and was thus pushing her son to get on with procreating.
Harless said that she had Justin at the age of 20, and thought that being a young mother was ideal because it leaves a woman with “so much more energy.”
She also added the ‘SexyBack’ singer’s career was so successful that he had the opportunity to focus now on “other things”, reports Fox News.
But, apparently, Biel, 27, and Harless do not have the same views when it comes to starting a family.
The actress told this month’s issue of Allure that she had “no idea” whether she wanted to get married, and had still had “a lot to do, careerwise.”
And the same goes for Justin, as his mother told her friends that he told her to “cut it out,” whenever she brings up kids.
Harless also said that Jessica and Justin were getting more serious about tying the knot, and she respected them for wanting to do things “right”. (ANI)
- Mother wants Justin Timberlake to settle down - Feb 19, 2010
- Timberlake thinks he will 'never' find a woman 'as good' as his mum - Oct 16, 2010
- Timberlake, Biel plan lavish wedding - Apr 05, 2012
- Timberlake's mum pours cold water on Biel split reports - Oct 20, 2009
- Timberlake, Biel to wed? - Feb 14, 2012
- My mother is my best friend: Justin - Oct 16, 2010
- Biel, Timberlake plan secret, private wedding - Aug 14, 2012
- Biel too busy to plan wedding ceremony - Aug 20, 2012
- Jessica Biel was a rebel - Jul 18, 2010
- Timberlake engaged - Jan 05, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel secretly married? - Aug 20, 2012
- 'Unemployed' Biel spends time with dog - Aug 05, 2012
- Biel in no hurry to marry - Aug 01, 2012
- Biel walks off wild parties - Jul 10, 2012
- Jessica Biel writes poetry - Jul 31, 2012