Justin Timberlake to expand restaurant businessJanuary 31st, 2009 - 5:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 31 (ANI): Popstar Justin Timberlake is keen to open another restaurant after his first eatery called BBQ restaurant/bar Southern Hospitality on Manhattan’’s Upper East Side became a hit with the locals.
The My Love hitmaker opened his first restaurant in 2007. It quickly became a hit among locals and Timberlake’’s fans flocked to check out his take on southern favourites like chicken wings, pulled pork, and macaroni and cheese - all taken from the Timberlake family recipe book, Contactmusic reported.
Seeing its success, Timberlake and his business partners Trace Ayala and Eytan Sugarman are planning to open another restaurant in Chelsea.
The trio has even chosen a space on 6th Avenue for a rent of around 35,000 dollars per month, reports the New York Magazine.
Meanwhile, Timberlake was recently in news, as he will be performing with Sir Paul McCartney at the Grammy Awards this year. (ANI)
- Timberlake's southern hospitality restaurant sued for sexual discrimination - May 16, 2009
- Timberlake faces sex discrimination charges - May 17, 2009
- Joe Walsh and Paul McCartney get standing ovation at the Grammy Awards - Feb 14, 2012
- Timberlake slips into skintight leotard, high heels for Beyonce - Nov 17, 2008
- Indian Christmas with desi fusion fare - Dec 23, 2011
- Palak paneer to tandoori - Indian food a hit in Helsinki (Feature) (With Images) - Jun 28, 2012
- McCartney launches vegetarian cookery book - Mar 27, 2012
- Winfrey gorged on macaroni and cheese after flop - Jan 14, 2011
- Justin Timberlake sued by ex-employee over payment issues - Nov 16, 2008
- Pizzas beat Indian curry meals in Britain - Aug 09, 2010
- Heard her voice, now taste her food - with Asha's (With Image) - May 11, 2012
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson visits Rachel Ray - Jun 05, 2010
- New York's 'Living Landmark' Elaine Kaufman Dies At 81 - Dec 05, 2010
- Paul Mccartney to start a sightseeing business? - Jan 12, 2012
- Jessica Biel wants to open bakery - Jul 27, 2012
Tags: 6th avenue, business partners, chicken wings, contactmusic, eytan sugarman, family recipe book, favourites, grammy awards, justin timberlake, locals, macaroni and cheese, manhattan, paul mccartney, popstar, restaurant business, sir paul mccartney, southern hospitality, timberlake family, trace ayala, upper east side