Justin Timberlake, Paul McCartney to perform at GrammysJanuary 27th, 2009 - 2:59 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 27 (ANI): Paul McCartney and Justin Timberlake will perform at this years Grammys ceremony.
Radiohead, TI, Kanye West and Jay-Z are also scheduled to perform at the February 8 show.
Timberlake will perform with rapper T.I., while McCartney will team with Foo Fighters singer Dave Grohl, reports People.
Also, Radiohead will be making its first live TV performance in nearly nine years.
Other scheduled Grammy performers and presenters include Carrie Underwood, Coldplay, the Jonas Brothers, Kenny Chesney, Katy Perry, Kanye West, Jay-Z and Lil Wayne.
The 51st Annual Grammy Awards will be broadcast from the Staples Center in Los Angeles. (ANI)
- Hudson heads list of performers at Grammy Awards - Jan 21, 2009
- Adele, Foo Fighters win big at 54th Grammy (Roundup) - Feb 13, 2012
- Kanye West wins best rap song, album awards - Feb 13, 2012
- Kanye West tops 54th Grammy nominations with seven - Dec 01, 2011
- Paul McCartney to be honored at the White House with the 'Gershwin Prize' - May 25, 2010
- Jay-Z, Kanye West earn big at birthday gig - Dec 28, 2011
- Obama to honour Paul McCartney - May 25, 2010
- MC Hammer Blasts Jay-Z In "Better Run Run" - Nov 02, 2010
- Jay-Z, Eminem, Kanye West, Beyonce rock the concert at Yankees Stadium - Sep 14, 2010
- Beatles great McCartney receives top music award from US President Obama at the White House - Jun 03, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Paul McCartney Serenades Michelle Obama - Jun 04, 2010
- Paul McCartney sings 'Michelle' for Michelle Obama - Jun 04, 2010
- Radiohead voted 'Greatest Glastonbury Headliner Of All Time' - Jun 25, 2010
- King Hammer retaliates at Jay-Z with his new song 'Better Run Run' - Nov 02, 2010
Tags: annual grammy awards, carrie underwood, coldplay, dave grohl, foo fighters, grammy awards, grammy performers, grammys, jay z, justin timberlake, kanye west, kenny chesney, lil wayne, live tv, nine years, paul mccartney, radiohead, staples center, tv performance