Justin Timberlake loves his bespectacled lookApril 24th, 2009 - 5:57 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 24 (ANI): Justin Timberlake has accepted the fact that he is near-sighted and actually loves his bespectacled look.
The ‘Rude Box’ hitmaker has been spotted sporting spectacles on many public outings of late.
And on Wednesday night he came clean about his new look on late-night U.S. chat show Jimmy Kimmel Live!
“That’s just ridiculous… I can see you, but I can’t see any of you (studio audience),” Contactmusic quoted Timberlake, as saying, as he took his glasses off.
“I’ve embraced it (poor sight). Obviously I’ve made a commitment with these glasses. I’m good,” Timberlake added. (ANI)
- Timberlake excited about getting older - Nov 07, 2011
- Biel, Johansson, Alba pile on pounds for hilarious TV spoof - Mar 16, 2011
- Kimmel takes potshots at Jay Leno on the Letterman show - Mar 18, 2010
- Timberlake enjoys comedy, terms it wicked - Nov 16, 2011
- Posh launches new range of spectacles - Aug 09, 2012
- Jimmy Kimmel backs Levi Johnston's mayoral run in Alaska - Aug 14, 2010
- Charlie Sheen's bizarre rants generate hilarious spoofs - Mar 03, 2011
- Hayden Panettiere is a magnet for sharks - Oct 05, 2009
- Cameron Diaz loves watching porn in hotels - Feb 24, 2011
- Jimmy Fallon And Justin Timberlake's Rap Medley - Oct 01, 2010
- I can't juggle music and movie projects at same time: Timberlake - Dec 21, 2010
- Jimmy Kimmel's diet plan helps celebs lose weight in a spoof - Mar 16, 2011
- Gerard Butler's heartbreakers list - Mar 28, 2010
- I looked like moron: Timberlake - May 05, 2012
- The Henin fan who propelled Serena to Oz Open win - Feb 01, 2010