Justin Timberlake ‘just doesn’t look like a star’: Jermaine DupriNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:43 am ICT by admin
“I think Justin Timberlake is a talented performer. But he’s very ordinary looking. He could be any skinny white kid from the suburbs of Orlando,” New York Post quoted him, as writing in his autobiography.
“You could go to the mall and find another Justin. He doesn’t make his style interesting even when he’s onstage,” he added.
Dupri also commented about the 26-year old singer in his autobiography, ‘Young, Rich and Dangerous’ saying that Justin doesn’t have the star looks.
“To me, he just doesn’t look like a star,” he wrote. (ANI)
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- Janet Jackson narrowly avoids another wardrobe malfunction - Feb 22, 2011
- Justin Timberlake turn director for tequila TV ad - Jul 22, 2010
- Timberlake feels he could have handled Jackson wardrobe malfunction better - Dec 05, 2009
- Justin getting fit for wedding - Apr 03, 2012
- No more albums of Janet Jackson: Producer - May 05, 2010
- Wissam Al Mana Replaces Jermaine Dupri, Gives "New Lease Of Life" For Janet Jackson - Jun 04, 2010
- Timberlake heading to Vegas with Aguilera - Aug 20, 2010
- Timberlake to voice gay character in cartoon show - Aug 07, 2010
- Justin Timberlake insists he's 'not done' singing - Nov 20, 2010
- Timberlake, Kunis deny sharing intimate pictures - Sep 19, 2011
- When Gaga made Timberlake feel old - Aug 05, 2011
- Justin Timberlake insists he's 'not an a**hole' - Feb 23, 2011
- Timberlake thinks he will 'never' find a woman 'as good' as his mum - Oct 16, 2010
- Jessica Biel was a rebel - Jul 18, 2010
Tags: autobiography, janet jackson, jermaine dupri, justin timberlake, ladylove, livid, look like a star, new york post, on stage, onstage, orlando new york, super bowl, talented performer, wardrobe malfunction