Justin Timberlake insists he’s ‘not done’ singingNovember 20th, 2010 - 6:01 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 20 (ANI): Justin Timberlake has insisted he’s ‘not done’ singing and is eager to record another album in the future.
The SexyBack hitmaker was praised for his portrayal of Napster founder Sean Parker in The Social Network earlier this year (10) and he’s currently gearing up for the release of four other films in the coming months.
But the star has assured fans he will one day revive his music career, insisting he only hung up his microphone because he couldn’t juggle acting at the same time.
“I’m a male. And I lack the ability to do two things at the same time. (But) I sing every day… In the car. In the shower,” the Daily Express quoted him as telling U.S. talk show host Ellen DeGeneres Show. (ANI)
- I can't juggle music and movie projects at same time: Timberlake - Dec 21, 2010
- Timberlake fails to multi-task - Dec 22, 2010
- Why Justin Timberlake is not into Facebooking - Oct 16, 2010
- Justin Timberlake defends Mark Zuckerberg over charity donation - Oct 10, 2010
- Justin Timberlake all set to prove his acting prowess - Oct 28, 2010
- Sean Parker tipped a waitress $5000 - Oct 04, 2011
- Justin Timberlake was 'scared' to work on 'The Social Network' - Sep 26, 2010
- Justin Timberlake turn director for tequila TV ad - Jul 22, 2010
- Timberlake heading to Vegas with Aguilera - Aug 20, 2010
- Timberlake thinks he will 'never' find a woman 'as good' as his mum - Oct 16, 2010
- Sean Parker Talks 'The Social Network' And Justin Timberlake's Character - Oct 03, 2010
- Now bid for Bieber's locks on eBay - Feb 26, 2011
- Seyfried has crush on Timberlake - Nov 02, 2011
- Casual sex is 'bad idea', says Justin Timberlake - Apr 28, 2011
- Not easy to deal with claims about Bieber: Gomez - Nov 18, 2011