Justin Timberlake has no plans to make new musicMarch 26th, 2009 - 5:05 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 26 (ANI): Justin Timberlake’s fans are in for disappointment, as the singer has no plans to release any solo material in the near future.
The ‘SexyBack’ hitmaker’s last album - 2006’s FutureSex/LoveSounds - turned out to be a big hit.
However, Timberlake has now said that he is no hurry to make a new solo record, as he is happy producing other artists’ songs.
“Right now, I like the idea that things can just kind of pop up and if they feel right I can do them. Committing to my own sort of project, that’s like, ‘Okay, let me block out two years of my life and do it,’” Contactmusic quoted him as telling Entertainment Weekly.
He added: “I was heavily fulfilled with the last one and I always have this thing with myself that if I can’t sleep because I need to do it, then I’m gonna do it. But if I’m not losing sleep over it then…” (ANI)
- I can't juggle music and movie projects at same time: Timberlake - Dec 21, 2010
- Justin Timberlake insists he's 'not done' singing - Nov 20, 2010
- Timberlake fails to multi-task - Dec 22, 2010
- Timberlake thinks he will 'never' find a woman 'as good' as his mum - Oct 16, 2010
- Why Justin Timberlake is not into Facebooking - Oct 16, 2010
- No kids right now, says Jessica Biel - Dec 29, 2011
- Jessica Biel was a rebel - Jul 18, 2010
- Timberlake excited about getting older - Nov 07, 2011
- Justin Timberlake turn director for tequila TV ad - Jul 22, 2010
- Just-in: Bieber to emulate Timberlake's career - Jan 22, 2011
- Timberlake bad with computers - Sep 30, 2010
- Justin Timberlake gets turned on by natural body odour of women - Aug 09, 2010
- Seyfried has crush on Timberlake - Nov 02, 2011
- Singer Bieber to turn actor - Mar 28, 2012
- Christina Aguilera insists she is coping well with marriage split - Nov 24, 2010