Justin Timberlake gets turned on by natural body odour of womenAugust 9th, 2010 - 4:37 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 09 (ANI): American pop singer Justin Timberlake has said that he loves the natural body odour of women and its turns him on.
The 29-year-old singer has feels that body odour is sexy.
The Cry Me A River hitmaker, who is dating actress Jessica Biel, loves the natural smell of a woman, so long as it isn’t too overpowering.
“Some people say BO (body odour) can be an aphrodisiac and I agree. It depends on the body the odour is coming from. It’s a long-term intimate thing,” Timberlake told Cosmopolitan magazine.
“You don’t want it to be the first thing you smell when she comes into the room. It’s about layers - layers meant to be discovered,” he added.
Timberlake said that he also likes women to wear perfume that smells of sweet food as floral scents can be overpowering, reports Contactmusic.
“Men like scents that have more to do with food than roses. Something subtle and not too loud or overt,” The Grammy Award winner said.
“A woman doesn’t need something whimsical to be sexy - smart is sexy. Sleek is sexy,” he added. (ANI)
- Body odour turns on Justin Timberlake - Aug 09, 2010
- Timberlake launches fragrance for 'real' women - Nov 17, 2010
- Beyonce doesn't feel complete until she's wearing perfume - Mar 02, 2011
- Kim Kardashian wanted mysterious fragrance - Jun 06, 2012
- Body odour influences perfume choice - Oct 10, 2011
- My perfume is not overpowering: Aniston - Apr 17, 2010
- 'Friends' star Aniston poses topless for new ad - Jul 19, 2010
- Kim Kardashian's perfume reminds her of childhood - May 19, 2011
- Eva by Eva Longoria perfect formula to attract man - Oct 02, 2010
- Sarah Jessica Parker finds body odour sexy! - Dec 20, 2009
- Nicole Richie to launch fragrance - Jun 23, 2012
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston 'Laughs At Life' With New Perfume - Apr 17, 2010
- Timberlake struggles to control his hair - Jul 04, 2012
- Beyonce defends racy 'Heat' perfume ad - Mar 02, 2011
Tags: actress, american pop, aphrodisiac, body odour, cosmopolitan magazine, cry me a river, floral scents, grammy award winner, hitmaker, jessica biel, justin timberlake, natural smell, perfume, pop singer, roses, sweet food