Justin Timberlake didn’t need band for successAugust 8th, 2011 - 3:33 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 8 (IANS) Singer-actor Justin Timberlake says he would have been a successful solo artist even if he hadn’t been a member of boy band N Sync.
The 30-year-old joined the group in 1995 and went on to carve out a successful career with some of the popular tracks like “No Strings Attached”. He left the the band in 2002.
“I don’t want this to come out the wrong way. It was an amazing platform but even without it, I believe I would have been heard as a solo artist,” contactmusic.com quoted Timberlake as saying.
- Just-in: Bieber to emulate Timberlake's career - Jan 22, 2011
- When Gaga made Timberlake feel old - Aug 05, 2011
- Cole wanted family before solo career - Jun 08, 2012
- Facebook Campaigners Hope for an Oscar for Timberlake - Sep 24, 2010
- Won't never be solo artist: Adam Levine - May 21, 2012
- I'm pretty frugal: Timberlake - Sep 05, 2011
- Timberlake heading to Vegas with Aguilera - Aug 20, 2010
- I like watching porn: Timberlake - Aug 23, 2011
- Sex scenes with Kunis were awkward: Timberlake - Jun 15, 2011
- Communication important in relationship: Biel - Aug 30, 2012
- Timberlake struggles to control his hair - Jul 04, 2012
- I never dreamt of wedding: Jessica Biel - Nov 04, 2011
- Timberlake launches fragrance for 'real' women - Nov 17, 2010
- Timberlake tried not to be victim of parents' divorce - Aug 07, 2011
- 'Kiss Me' singer Noelia wants to collaborate with Zakir Hussain - May 23, 2012