Justin Timberlake credits stepdad for his dress senseFebruary 18th, 2009 - 12:28 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Feb 18 (ANI): Grammy-winner Justin Timberlake, who has been named most stylish man in America by GQ magazine, gives his banker stepfather the credit for his dress sense.
The 28-year-old hunk was praised by the mens magazine for his impact on fashion, his willingness to take risks and “knack for targeting trends” including hats, three-piece suits, skinny ties and beards.
In the March issue of GQ, Timberlake said he wore suits with sneakers because the signature style was more a matter of practicality than design, reports the China Daily.
“I just put sneakers on because I couldn”t dance in the shoes I had. I couldn”t leap with just insoles and dress shoes. I would”ve hurt myself,” said Timberlake.
Other honorees on the list of “Stylish Men” include music producer Mark Ronson, who took second place, and photographer Alex Lubomirski, who was third.
They were joined by rappers Kanye West and T.I., actor Jason Schwartzman and hotelier Andre Balazs. (ANI)
- Justin Timberlake named Most Stylish Man in America - Feb 16, 2009
- Brit-Indian climber summits Mt Kilimanjaro in Savile Row suit - Jun 01, 2010
- Taylor Kitsch's dietary advice - Mar 04, 2012
- John Travolta honoured at Mumbai event - Sep 27, 2010
- Diane Kruger poses naked for GQ Magazine - Feb 17, 2011
- Timberlake, Biel celebrate engagement - May 29, 2012
- Mahesh Manjrekar gets chic makeover for 'Ready' (With Image) - Mar 17, 2011
- Kanye West named most stylish celeb - Dec 30, 2011
- Vladimir Putin praises female students who posed for 'erotic' calendar - Feb 02, 2011
- Amanda Seyfried was 'obsessed' with DiCaprio's 'Romeo and Juliet' - Feb 23, 2011
- Priyanka Chopra named India's Best Dressed - Oct 08, 2011
- I was a rule follower at school: Kristen - Oct 09, 2011
- Athletes take home saris, 'very cheap' gold, cell phones - Oct 16, 2010
- Kanye West smitten with beautiful, half-Asian woman - Sep 20, 2010
- Biel, Timberlake together again? - Aug 30, 2011
Tags: alex lubomirski, beards, china daily, dress sense, dress shoes, grammy winner, honorees, hotelier, jason schwartzman, justin timberlake, kanye west, mark ronson, music producer, practicality, signature style, skinny ties, sneakers, stylish man, stylish men, three piece suits