Justin Theroux will never marry Aniston, says friendAugust 19th, 2011 - 5:16 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 19 (IANS) American actor Justin Theroux will never marry actress-girlfriend Jennifer Aniston, says his close friend Craig Warden.
Theroux began dating Aniston earlier this year and there have been reports that the couple are set to tie the knot very soon.
However, Warden insists that the actor, who was with girlfriend Heidi Bivens for 14 years before dating Aniston, is not the kind of person who will get married.
“Justin will never marry her. He’s not the marrying type - as you can see from the 14-year relationship he was in that didn’t end in marriage. He is not the kind of guy to be owned,” contactmusic.com quoted Warden as saying.
“Jen is the complete opposite of Justin. She’s all about Malibu and shopping and trying to stay young while Justin is about being an artist. The last place Jen would want to go in New York would be a dive bar,” he added.
- Aniston, Theroux living together? - Jun 17, 2011
- Aniston overwhelmed by engagement ring - Aug 15, 2012
- Jennifer's dad praises 'charming' Justin - Dec 06, 2011
- Aniston, Theroux engaged - Aug 13, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux to marry in Kenya? - Sep 12, 2012
- Aniston, Cox no longer friends? - Mar 10, 2012
- Aniston to be single again? - May 11, 2012
- Justin is my protector: Aniston - Apr 14, 2012
- Aniston wants pre-nup with Theroux - Aug 17, 2012
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Aniston puts motherhood plans on hold? - Jul 27, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux working on short film - Jun 08, 2012
- Aniston should marry Theroux feels her dad - Dec 12, 2011
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Justin Theroux is dating Jennifer Aniston - Jun 03, 2011
Tags: actress, american actor, being an artist, bivens, dive bar, friend craig, girlfriend heidi, girlfriend jennifer, jennifer aniston, justin theroux, knot, london, malibu, marriage, marrying type, relationship