Justin not yet a man: ManagerJune 15th, 2012 - 3:33 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angles, June 15 (IANS) Justin Bieber’s third album “Believe” has a more matured voice but his manager, Scooter Braun, says it is not appropriate to call him an adult artist yet.
“Adult artist? Just because he’s legal now doesn’t mean he’s an adult. He still needs guidance. He’s still finding his way. He’s no longer a boy, but he’s definitely not yet a man,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Braun as saying.
Bieber turned 18 in March this year and Scooter says he is proud of the singer because he has grown up fast and that too in the full glare of the public eye.
“No one in the history of the world has ever grown up with the pressure that he has, being a solo artist that young, that famous, in a world with technology that exposes us 24X7.
“He was literally going through puberty in front of the entire world, with everyone expecting something from him and a lot people waiting for him to screw up.
“He’s a fighter. I am proud of him how’s he’s stayed true to himself and taken control of the entire situation,” he said.
- Bieber's tour inspired by MJ - Aug 03, 2012
- Bieber's online search for dancers - Aug 05, 2012
- Justin Bieber injured - Jun 25, 2011
- Bieber doesn't rebel against parents - Jun 24, 2012
- Justin Bieber to come out with a Christmas album - Aug 26, 2011
- Justin Bieber’s Next Album Is Full Of Guest Stars - Jan 07, 2011
- Justin Bieber sells out US gigs In 30 seconds - Jun 04, 2012
- Justin Bieber on high with album sale and movie - Sep 06, 2010
- Bieber files complaint against paparazzo - Jul 09, 2012
- Bieber offered position in hockey team - Sep 13, 2012
- Justin Bieber relies on Usher for support - Dec 31, 2010
- Bieber's manager denies engagement reports - Apr 23, 2012
- Justin Bieber’s Upcoming Album Aims To Capture Justin Timberlake’s Charisma - Jan 21, 2011
- Justin Bieber forced to keep his car off the road because of missing number plate - Sep 11, 2012
- Justin Bieber: Whats Wrong With His Vocal Chords? - Nov 30, 2010