Justin Bieber taking singing tips from UsherJuly 24th, 2010 - 5:50 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 24 (ANI): Justin Bieber has revealed that he is taking help from Usher, who began singing professionally at the age of 11, to make sure that puberty doesn’t ruin his singing career.
The 16-year-old is struggling with his high-pitched songs as puberty takes its toll on his vocal cords and he has enlisted the help of a top singing coach to keep his performances note-perfect.
“Everyone’s voice changes. Puberty is a natural thing. I have the best vocal coach in the world and we’re working on my voice and doing what I need to do. It’s not like as soon as you hit puberty you stop singing,” the Daily Star quoted him as telling Vibe.com.
“Usher is the best mentor in the world and he survived puberty. He tells me what to do, what not to do,” he added. (ANI)
- Justin Bieber: Whats Wrong With His Vocal Chords? - Nov 30, 2010
- Usher Guides Justin Bieber For Puberty And More! - Jul 24, 2010
- Puberty making Justin Bieber's voice 'cracky' - Jun 05, 2010
- Justin Bieber Stands By Mentor Usher For Charity - Aug 13, 2010
- Usher urges Justin Bieber to take care of his voice - Sep 16, 2010
- Justin Bieber 'disappointed' by Grammy snub - Feb 15, 2011
- Justin Bieber’s Upcoming Album Aims To Capture Justin Timberlake’s Charisma - Jan 21, 2011
- Baby scandal made Bieber almost quit music - Jun 16, 2012
- Justin Bieber sells out US gigs In 30 seconds - Jun 04, 2012
- Who Is Justin Bieber’s New Girlfriend? - Nov 13, 2010
- Bieber wants soccer lessons from Beckham - Aug 20, 2010
- Justin Bieber forced to keep his car off the road because of missing number plate - Sep 11, 2012
- Will.i.am admits that he struggles while singing - May 25, 2012
- Bieber buys limited edition bike - Apr 21, 2012
- Justin Bieber wants to make jailbird dad a superstar rapper - Feb 27, 2011