Justin Bieber speaks out against bullying on The Ellen DeGeneres ShowNovember 4th, 2010 - 6:20 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 4 (ANI): Canadian pop sensation Justin Bieber opened up about his own struggles on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
“There are so many bullies. It goes on so much…Everybody goes through bullying…even me,” UsMagazine.com quoted the singer as saying.
Although reps and authorities are staying mum, the ‘Baby’ singer was rumoured to have been the brunt of bullies during a recent incident at a Vancouver-area laser tag center.
“On my Youtube page there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff,” said Bieber.
Still, he said, “Like, I’m not mad. I’m 16 years-old and I don’t have chest hair and I’m not angry about it at the moment. That will come!” he said.
“People are like, ‘Look at him, he puts helium in his voice before he sings.’ You just have to laugh at yourself. It’s funny.
Bieber also talked about his dating life — a bit. “I like to hang out with girls and date and stuff like every other 16 year-old,” he said. (ANI)
- Justin Bieber ignores online bullying - Nov 04, 2010
- Now bid for Bieber's locks on eBay - Feb 26, 2011
- Bieber presented with a $100,000 electric car - Mar 02, 2012
- Tyler landed 'American Idol' job because of Dioguardi - Apr 28, 2011
- Love Hewitt apologises to Adam Levine - Apr 09, 2012
- Brand wants baby with Perry - Dec 03, 2011
- I'm a gypsy: Lady Gaga - Dec 09, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres: Hillary Duff Reveals her Baby's Sex - Oct 18, 2011
- Robert Pattinson wears Ellen's underwear while filming - Apr 21, 2011
- Kutcher goes nude again - Sep 09, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres: Wanda Sykes Reveals Breast Cancer - Sep 27, 2011
- Pregnant Pink talks about sex of baby - Nov 17, 2010
- Is Ryan Phillippe, Amanda Seyfried's romance back on track? - Mar 12, 2011
- Ryan Philiipe's mum still grills him about his love life - Mar 13, 2011
- Not easy to deal with claims about Bieber: Gomez - Nov 18, 2011