Justin Bieber relies on Usher for supportDecember 31st, 2010 - 3:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 31 (IANS) Teen sensation Justin Bieber says he is grateful to pop star Usher for all the support he has provided him and that he relies on him for guidance.”I call him all the time. I ask for advice. We hang out. He’s probably the closest person to me in the music business,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted him as saying.
Usher stepped in to help Justin rise to fame when he was discovered on video sharing website YouTube by his now-manager Scooter Braun.
“I just started posting videos online and then it just got to the point where they wanted to move me out to Atlanta and start recording songs,” he said.
- Bieber's tour inspired by MJ - Aug 03, 2012
- Justin Bieber injured - Jun 25, 2011
- Justin Bieber sells out US gigs In 30 seconds - Jun 04, 2012
- Cole, Bieber in talks for new album? - Oct 01, 2011
- Justin not yet a man: Manager - Jun 15, 2012
- Bieber reveals his new tattoo - May 26, 2011
- Who Is Justin Bieber’s New Girlfriend? - Nov 13, 2010
- Bieber's online search for dancers - Aug 05, 2012
- Bieber, Gaga become copyright victim - Aug 31, 2011
- Justin Bieber's death rumors circulate on the Internet - Jan 05, 2010
- Bieber praises 'father figure' Will Smith - Feb 10, 2011
- Ne-Yo spotted Justin Bieber's talent years ago - Nov 07, 2010
- Taylor, Bieber working together again - Jul 12, 2012
- Justin Bieber to release new book - Feb 22, 2012
- Justin Bieber just too humble - Feb 11, 2012