Justin Bieber performs gig despite being illAugust 6th, 2010 - 5:09 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 06 (ANI): Canadian singer Justin Bieber performed a show even after getting ill in the middle of the gig.
The 16-year-old singer then thanked fans for inspiring him to finish the concert.
The ‘Baby’ hitmaker suddenly felt unwell in between the performance in Orlando, Florida and was advised to quit gig early.
But he bravely soldiered on and thanked his fans on Twitter after the show.
“Orlando that was a crazy night. I actually got sick in the middle of the show and they wanted to cancel but the show must go on and the fans gave me my second wind. So thank u to everyone for being so incredible tonight,” the Daily Star quoted Bieber as saying on his Twitter page. (ANI)
- Bieber sings in Mexico for free - Jun 13, 2012
- Justin Bieber Donates Concert Money For Flood Victims - Aug 13, 2010
- Justin Bieber ends tour with star-studded show - Dec 25, 2010
- Justin Bieber treats fans to secret show in NY - Jun 07, 2010
- Bieber Postpones NY concert due to illness - Aug 30, 2010
- Justin Bieber sells out US gigs In 30 seconds - Jun 04, 2012
- Justin Bieber Shows His Philanthropic Side, Donates For Flood Victims - Aug 13, 2010
- Bieber's swollen knee not a serious injury - Nov 13, 2010
- Justin Bieber Enjoys On The Hawaii Waters - Oct 12, 2010
- Bieber collaborates with Taylor Swift - Sep 01, 2011
- Bieber to play charity gig for college kids - Jun 08, 2011
- Justin Bieber Has a Narrow Escape after Nailing Trooper with Water Balloon - Sep 10, 2010
- Rimes cancels shows for dental surgery - Jul 31, 2012
- Justin Bieber confirmed as performer for MTV EMA - Nov 02, 2011
- 'Nervous' Bieber gets a boost on tour from Usher - Jun 26, 2010