Justin Bieber is very independentFebruary 21st, 2011 - 7:50 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 21 (IANS) Singer Justin Bieber says he is a very independent person.”I guess I’m fine with being by myself. I’m a very independent person, so I don’t really get lonely. I don’t get much time to myself,” he said.
“I work a lot, but at night time, that’s basically my down time when I get to just lay in bed, play on my computer, check twitter and all that. I never get to feel anonymous anymore, not really.”
The 16-year-old teen sensation admits that he relies on his mother, Pattie Mallette, and music mentor Usher to keep him “grounded”, reports showbizspy.com.
“I have some great people on my team that keep me grounded, my mum is always with me and they keep me sane, and Usher has been there, so he knows, he helps keep me sane,” he said.
- Bieber not afraid of telling the truth - Apr 25, 2012
- Clarkson dislikes talking about herself - Jan 02, 2012
- Bieber went through tough times - Sep 21, 2012
- Bieber misses his mother - Sep 21, 2012
- No rap career for Bieber - Apr 19, 2012
- Bieber's musical tribute to mother - May 05, 2012
- Baby scandal made Bieber almost quit music - Jun 16, 2012
- LiLo takes life lessons from 'bad experiences' - Mar 02, 2012
- Hemsworth too young to marry - Apr 05, 2012
- Freida Pinto doesn't fear fashion police - May 25, 2012
- Bieber doesn't rebel against parents - Jun 24, 2012
- Bieber doesn't believe in Santa Claus - Dec 19, 2011
- Bieber inspired by Jackson - Jun 21, 2012
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
- Bieber wants an acting career - Apr 14, 2011