Justin Bieber forced to keep his car off the road because of missing number plateSeptember 11th, 2012 - 10:32 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Sept 11 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Justin Bieber who is among the most celebrated musicians was by force told to keep his sports car from the road by the police.
He was forced to do so after the number plate of the vehicle went missing. The star was delighted after he was given the luxurious sports hybrid by his manager Scooter Braun and Usher who is his mentor way back in March for his birthday.
Justin Bieber is now down cast since he has been told that he cannot drive his vehicle till the back number plate is put back. The young star recently reached 18 years of age.
The missing back number plate was apparently reported to the police by a property manager who works at the star’s home on Saturday. The manager did not mean to cause any harm but was simply reporting the problem.
After their triple win at the MTV VMA’s, Justin parting with his group, one direction and then he went to spend some time with his family in Canada.
Currently, Justin Bieber is preparing to tour the world and since he released a new album, he has busy with his fans over the pat few weeks. He recently commented in his social media account that he feels good to be home with his family.
- Justin Bieber sells out US gigs In 30 seconds - Jun 04, 2012
- Justin Bieber signs on to star in biopic - Aug 04, 2010
- Bieber files complaint against paparazzo - Jul 09, 2012
- Bieber's tour inspired by MJ - Aug 03, 2012
- Justin Bieber’s Next Album Is Full Of Guest Stars - Jan 07, 2011
- Cole, Bieber in talks for new album? - Oct 01, 2011
- Justin Bieber relies on Usher for support - Dec 31, 2010
- Justin Bieber to star in Will Smith's new movie? - Sep 15, 2010
- Taylor, Bieber working together again - Jul 12, 2012
- Bieber to star in Will Smith's next - Sep 15, 2010