Justin Bieber donating chopped hair to charityFebruary 22nd, 2011 - 5:48 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 22 (ANI): Teen hearthrob Justin Bieber, who has chopped off his famous locks for a more ‘mature look,’ says he’s donating his hair to a charity for auction.
The ‘Baby’ hitmaker is known for his carefully preened hairstyle but he shocked fans by having a trim on Monday, reports Contactmusic.
He immediately showed off his new image by recording a new music video with Rascal Flatts.
The band’s Jay DeMarcus posted a photo of Bieber and himself on Twitter.com, showing the singer’s new hairdo.
And the star is using his image overhaul to raise cash for charity.
“Yeah so it’s true… I got a little haircut… I like it… and we are giving all the hair cut to CHARITY to auction. Details coming soon,” Bieber wrote on his Twitter page. (ANI)
- Jay DeMarcus Tweets Photo After Justin Bieber Cuts His Hair - Feb 22, 2011
- Justin Bieber donates hair to charity on Ellen DeGeneres' show - Feb 25, 2011
- Justin Bieber donates his hair for charity - Feb 25, 2011
- Justin Bieber 'pumped' about growing moustache - Mar 07, 2011
- Bieber's new hairdo costs him 80,000 fans - Feb 25, 2011
- Justin Bieber cuts his hair - Feb 22, 2011
- Justin Bieber's hair has its own personal bodyguard! - Mar 30, 2011
- Now bid for Bieber's locks on eBay - Feb 26, 2011
- Justin Bieber Feels Honored To Work With Rascal Flatts - Dec 21, 2010
- Justin Bieber saves his mum from fire - Apr 05, 2011
- Justin Bieber's New Hairstyle Sparks Haircut Rumors - Dec 02, 2010
- Bieber's hair bid passes $12,000 - Mar 03, 2011
- Kanye West, Justin Bieber collaborate following Twitter exchange - Aug 31, 2010
- Chris Brown And Justin Bieber Collaborated For A Grand Release This New Year - Dec 27, 2010
- Bieber's Christmas album for charity - Aug 27, 2011