Justin Bieber And Ozzy Osbourne Appears In Super Bowl CommercialFebruary 7th, 2011 - 2:13 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Feb 7, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Super Bowl is one of the most watched event on television in United States. However, a recent survey of Nielsen Sports media research states that 50% of the viewers actually watch the commercials than the game. Hence, it is an excellent opportunity for the stores and the companies to publicize their products by giving an ad so that people watch it. Retailer of consumer electronics of United States, BestBuy has made their Super Bowl advertising debut this year and the much-anticipated commercial features teen sensation Justin Bieber and renowned singer Ozzy Osbourne. The audience saw the duo in futuristic attire and according to media outlets; the commercial can be called as one of the best in the whole lot.
In the Super Bowl commercial at first Ozzy Osbourne appears in the set for selling 4G service of the BestBuy. The ad is set up in a futuristic background and it was quite interesting as well. In the commercial, Ozzy Osbourne shoots a commercial for BestBuy (play within a play type). The singer then says that his face will be replaced by a new fresh face. Just when Ozzy Osbourne completes his dialogue, Justin Bieber enters the scene and says, “I’ll take it from here” and then looks into the camera to say that people will now watch Justin Bieber’s 6G fever. In the commercial, Justin Bieber is seen in a complete new avatar as he appears with beard and tells Ozzy Osbourne that the “Baby” singer looks like a girl.
The BestBuy officials said that the commercial is made to display humor and creativity to millions of advertising and football fans all over the country. At the press conference, Drew Panayiotou, senior vice president of U.S. marketing at Best Buy said that the company is delighted to have Ozzy Osbourne and Justin Bieber as the faces of BestBuy. He said that the audience has lot of expectations from the Super Bowl commercial and the music sensations would not disappoint them.
- Ozzy Osbourne And Justin Bieber Team Up For Best Buy - Jan 29, 2011
- Justin Bieber – Selena Gomez: Paparazzi Make Film Out Of The Singers’ Movie Rendezvous - Jan 29, 2011
- Justin Bieber, Ozzy Osbourne to star in $4m plus ad campaign - Jan 28, 2011
- Super Bowl Winners: Packers & Mini Darth Vader Commercial - Feb 07, 2011
- Bieber escorts Mayweather to boxing ring - May 08, 2012
- Cole, Bieber in talks for new album? - Oct 01, 2011
- Justin Bieber sells out US gigs In 30 seconds - Jun 04, 2012
- Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber- Whom Do Audience Prefer To Listen To? - Oct 28, 2010
- Justin Bieber Joins Dana Carvey On "Saturday Night Live" - Feb 06, 2011
- Justin Bieber Launches New Line Of Nail Polish - Oct 11, 2010
- Selena Gomez Performs "A Year Without Rain" On People's Choice Awards - Jan 06, 2011
- Taylor, Bieber working together again - Jul 12, 2012
- Madonna to perform at Super Bowl halftime - Oct 03, 2011
- Justin Bieber Returning To "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" In February - Jan 13, 2011
- Bieber collaborates with Taylor Swift - Sep 01, 2011
Tags: 6g, best buy, bestbuy, commercial features, football fans, futuristic background, gina gomez, justin bieber, media outlets, ozzy osbourne, play within a play, renowned singer, research states, senior vice president, sensations, sports media, super bowl, teen sensation, watched event, whole lot