Justin Beiber: A Popular Name In The American Music Awards NominationsOctober 15th, 2010 - 3:40 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 15, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Justin Beiber, one of the popular male artists nominated for the American Music Awards, this year, is certainly going to rock the charts, according to reports.
Justin Beiber, the teenaged baby faced pop star has captured many a hearts with his stellar performances on stage and with his magical voice quality. He has even gained immense popularity for being tagged with prominent pop stars in real life, from Kim Kardashian to Miley Cyrus, has proved that he is one pop star, who is well worth the fuss.
The American Music Awards, which were introduced in early 1970’s as an alternative for the Grammy Awards, have astoundingly gained as much popularity, probably due to the voting pattern introduced in choosing the best amongst the good performances each year. This year too, an online voting system is there for the fans of the various nominated artists to vote for their favorite performer in various categories.
The votes can be registered at http://abc.go.com/shows/american-music-awards/vote.This facility is available till the 12th of November.
Justin Beiber, who is nominated in four categories, including for favorite Male Artist, and Favorite Album, has quite a considerable chance of winning at least one Award in one of the categories, which will make him one of the most popular teen pop star in the US.
Other popular male stars are Eminem, with 5 nominations, Usher with 3 nominations; most amazingly, all three are to compete in the favorite male artist category, as they are all nominated for this particular category.
The American Music Awards are to be telecast live from the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, on the 21st of November,
– Sampurn Wire
- 38th American Music Awards Results Announced, Justin Bieber Wins 4 - Nov 22, 2010
- People’s Choice Awards 2011: Who Ruled This Year? - Jan 06, 2011
- American Music Awards: Highest Number Of Nominations For Eminem - Oct 14, 2010
- Grammy Awards Nominations For 2011: Return Of Eminem - Jan 07, 2011
- Justin Bieber Shines In American Music Awards 2010 - Nov 22, 2010
- The First Look Of Eminem’s Commercial In Grammy Awards - Jan 07, 2011
- Justin Beiber Nominated In Three Worst Categories At The 2011 Shockwaves NME Awards - Jan 26, 2011
- American Music Awards: Why it was a Justin Bieber night - Nov 22, 2010
- Grammy Awards criticised for using artists to boost TV ratings - Feb 22, 2011
- Check Out Nominations For NAACP Image Awards 2011 - Jan 13, 2011
- Rihanna & Britney Spears open the 2011 Billboard Music Awards with sizzling duet - May 23, 2011
- Justin Bieber Rules AMA 2010, Wins Four Awards - Nov 23, 2010
- Eminem Has Conditions For Performing At The BRIT Awards - Jan 20, 2011
- Women Artists Dominate MTV Europe Music Awards 2010 - Nov 12, 2010
- Justin Beiber Among Top Ten Of COED Voters List Of Most Popular Women On Web - Nov 09, 2010
Tags: american music awards, american music awards nominations, artist category, beiber, eminem, fuss, grammy awards, hearts, immense popularity, kim kardashian, magical voice, male artist, male artists, male stars, miley cyrus, online voting system, pop stars, stellar performances, teen pop star, voice quality