Justin Bartha to star opposite Catherine Zeta-Jones in The ReboundApril 12th, 2008 - 11:17 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Apr 12 (ANI): American actor Justin Bartha has been roped in to star opposite Catherine Zeta-Jones in a romantic comedy titled The Rebound.
The film revolves around a 25-year-old man (Bartha) who starts an unlikely romance with his single-mother neighbour (Zeta-Jones).
The film will be directed by Bart Freundlich and shooting will begin this month in New York.
Bartha was previously seen opposite Nicolas Cage in both National Treasure movies, wherein he played tech expert Riley Pool.
He also was also seen in previous Freundlich movie, Trust the Man, in a smaller role, as well as in the Matthew McConaughey romantic comedy Failure to Launch. (ANI)
- Catherine Zeta-Jones strips, romps with younger man in The Rebound - Oct 23, 2009
- 'Helen Mirren has filthy sense of humour' - Jul 17, 2010
- Gerard Butler to romance Biel, Zeta-Jones and Thurman in new flick - Apr 07, 2011
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Honored: Named Commander of the Order of the British Empire - Jun 14, 2010
- Catherine Zeta Jones advises singles not to give up on love - Jul 18, 2010
- Zeta-Jones enjoyed playing baddie - Jun 17, 2012
- Catherine Zeta-Jones quits smoking - Aug 07, 2011
- Russell Brand to star in 'The Hauntrepreneur' - Jan 27, 2012
- Presley's granddaughter to star in 'Magic Mike' - Aug 20, 2011
- Nicole Kidman to work in 'The Paperboy' - Jun 29, 2011
- Zeta-Jones not pregnant - Jan 26, 2012
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- Catherine Zeta Jones's back to work after battling from bipolar disorder - Apr 18, 2011
- Doing musical much harder work: Zeta-Jones - Jun 13, 2012
- Catherine Zeta-Jones to play Cleopatra - Jun 18, 2012
Tags: american actor, bart freundlich, catherine zeta jones, failure, justin bartha, matthew mcconaughey, national treasure, nicolas cage, old man, pool, rebound, romance, romantic comedy, single mother, trust the man