Julianne Moore supports same-sex parentingNovember 1st, 2010 - 5:24 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 1 (ANI): Julianne Moore has said that she supports same-sex couples’ right to raise children.
Moore told Sky News that it does not really matters if a child is raised by a man and a woman, two women or two men.
She, however, said it was better if the youngster was in a two-parent family rather than a single parent one.
“I really think a two-parent family is the goal. I think whether they are men or women, or a man and a woman it’s all pretty good,” she said.
Moore plays a lesbian mother with Annette Bening as her partner in new movie ‘The Kids Are All Right’. (ANI)
- 'The Kids Are All Right' is best musical-comedy film - Jan 17, 2011
- Julianne Moore shocked by graphic sex scenes in new movie - Jul 10, 2010
- Bening keen to reprise lesbian role - Dec 20, 2010
- Annette Bening Wins The Golden Globe Awards For "The Kids Are Alright" - Jan 17, 2011
- Julianne Moore bares all for Italian brand - Jul 16, 2010
- Julianne Moore honoured for philanthropy work - Feb 08, 2011
- Oscar Battle: Annette Bening vs Julianne Moore for 'Best Actress' - Sep 22, 2010
- It is Annette Bening vs. Julianne Moore for the Best Actress Oscar - Sep 22, 2010
- Why is the trend of 'flexisexuality' catching up? - Feb 24, 2011
- Same-sex parents 'are more egalitarian than heterosexual parents' - Dec 29, 2010
- BBC sex education video is like porn, says MP - Jan 12, 2012
- US store offers special discount exclusively for same-sex moms - Apr 23, 2011
- Warren Beatty's daughter 'to have sex change op' - Jun 18, 2010
- Julianne Moore honoured for her philanthrophy work - Feb 08, 2011
- It took five years to get financing: Julianne Moore (Interview) - Oct 20, 2010