Julianne Moore hates 1950s style clothesApril 9th, 2011 - 7:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 9 (IANS) Actress Julianne Moore hates wearing 1950s style clothes because she doesn’t have the body to carry that classic look.
“I don’t like ’50s clothes. I wear them in movies, or they appear on the runway, ladylike waists and all that. I’m like ‘No!” Julianne told Instyle magazine.
She added: “I hate them on me because I have no waist. I go straight up and down.”
However, the 50-year-old actress prefers the style of the 1970s, reports femalefirst.co.uk
“I remember a Life magazine photo of a girl with long hair, in jeans, no make-up, hair very loose and I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. Very ’70s. That has stayed with me my entire life,” she said.
- Aniston feels sexy in boyfriend's T-shirt - Feb 08, 2012
- Lively obsessed with Welch's fashion sense - Sep 11, 2012
- Sari gets makeover, new look lures Hollywood - Sep 28, 2011
- Stewart bullied for hairy legs - Jun 26, 2012
- Kate Moss' bad clothes days - May 09, 2012
- Beyonce inspired Kimberley Walsh - Aug 14, 2011
- Biel wants individuality in relationship - Jul 12, 2012
- Cyrus taught me to relax: Hemsworth - Jul 26, 2012
- I won't give up acting for anything, anyone: Vidya Balan (Interview) - Dec 15, 2010
- Emily Blunt was a tomboy child - Nov 27, 2010
- No heavy makeup or blingy saris please - TV gets real - Apr 06, 2011
- Bridal makeup: Less is more - Nov 13, 2011
- Keira Knightley chops off her locks - Oct 06, 2010
- No Twitter for Blake Lively - Jun 02, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne is the new face of fashion line Material Girl - Feb 24, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,