Julia Roberts wants to return to London’s stageMarch 12th, 2009 - 11:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 12 (IANS) Academy award winning actress Julia Roberts is planning a stint on the London stage just as soon as her children are old enough to cope with moving abroad.
The “Pretty Woman” star has put her career on hold since becoming a mother to four-year-old twins Phinnaeus and Hazel, and Henry, 20 months, by husband Danny Moder.
Roberts, who appeared on Broadway in 2006, however, admits she would love to return to the spotlight in London’s West End theatre mecca, reports contactmusic.com.
“I’d like to do it when my kids are a little bigger. It’s a big transplant to come over here, though, and it would take up a lot of time. (But) a girl can dream,” she said.
- Julia Roberts contemplating London theatre stint - Mar 12, 2009
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012
- Julia Roberts plans to shift to Hawaii - Jul 19, 2012
- Julia Roberts destined to marry Danny Moder - Jun 16, 2011
- Watching 'Fireflies...' makes Roberts emotional - Oct 14, 2011
- Tom Hanks multi-tasking is pretty impressive : Julia Roberts - Jul 11, 2011
- Roberts holidaying in Ireland - Aug 16, 2012
- Roberts made life-long friends while shooting 'Eat Pray...' - Sep 23, 2010
- Julia Roberts enjoying motherhood - May 22, 2010
- Birth of Julia Roberts' twins 'healed family feud' - Aug 20, 2010
- Julia Roberts' kids chanted and shaved their heads during India visit - Oct 12, 2010
- Julia Roberts not a Botox fan - Aug 06, 2010
- Julia Roberts shows off bikini bod in Hawaii - Sep 01, 2010
- Hindus welcome reports of Julia Roberts adopting child from India - Oct 01, 2010
- Julia describes her husband as her 'Rock' - Sep 13, 2010
Tags: academy award, actress julia roberts, becoming a mother, broadway, danny moder, hazel, husband danny, julia roberts, london march, london stage, mecca, phinnaeus, pretty woman, spotlight, stint, twins, west end theatre, woman star