Julia Roberts turned down Oscar invitation for kidsFebruary 28th, 2009 - 4:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 28 (ANI): Hollywood actress Julia Roberts snubbed an invitation to the Oscars so that she could spend the night with her children.
The stunner was offered a place at the glitzy Los Angeles event on 22 February (09), but she decided not to attend, reports The Daily Express.
Roberts has confessed that she no longer finds happiness in attending star-studded awards ceremonies, and is much happier spending a cosy evening in with her husband, Danny Moder, and their three kids: four year old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, and Henry, 20 months.
She says, “My husband had been away and just returned home so I felt it best to stay home and be with my family.
That was my priority so we watched the show on television. My life at home gives me absolute joy.” (ANI)
- Julia Roberts plans to shift to Hawaii - Jul 19, 2012
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012
- Julia Roberts destined to marry Danny Moder - Jun 16, 2011
- Watching 'Fireflies...' makes Roberts emotional - Oct 14, 2011
- Julia describes her husband as her 'Rock' - Sep 13, 2010
- Roberts holidaying in Ireland - Aug 16, 2012
- Roberts made life-long friends while shooting 'Eat Pray...' - Sep 23, 2010
- Tom Hanks multi-tasking is pretty impressive : Julia Roberts - Jul 11, 2011
- Julia Roberts thinks working makes her a better mother - Jul 13, 2009
- Julia Roberts enjoying motherhood - May 22, 2010
- Mum-of-three Julia Roberts happy to be housewife - Aug 13, 2010
- Julia Roberts' kids chanted and shaved their heads during India visit - Oct 12, 2010
- Sewing, knitting relaxes Julia Roberts - Aug 22, 2010
- Julia Roberts wants mum to stay closer - Jan 16, 2010
- Birth of Julia Roberts' twins 'healed family feud' - Aug 20, 2010
Tags: absolute joy, actress julia roberts, awards ceremonies, daily express, danny moder, happiness, hazel and phinnaeus, hollywood, hollywood actress, husband danny, invitation, julia roberts, london feb, oscars, priority, stunner, television, three kids, twins