Julia Roberts taking sewing, piano lessonsJune 30th, 2011 - 2:00 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 30 (IANS) Hollywood actress Julia Roberts, who has three kids with husband Danny Moder, is taking sewing and piano classes to keep herself busy.
“I’ve started sewing classes recently. I made some big pillows for the kids and some really simple pants for Danny. I’m also taking piano lessons with my kids,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“In your 40s, you’re supposed to learn new things so your brain doesn’t turn to mush. So now I’m practising piano scales,” she added.
Roberts said she had failed to “appreciate” the spare time she had earlier in her career.
“I must have had bags of spare time before I had children but I don’t know what I did with it and I didn’t appreciate it. But it’s such a terrific trade-off.”
- Julia Roberts' love for baking soda - Aug 18, 2012
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012
- Julia Roberts not a Botox fan - Aug 06, 2010
- Sewing, knitting relaxes Julia Roberts - Aug 22, 2010
- Lily Collins hated 'Mirror, Mirror' costumes - Feb 18, 2012
- Julia describes her husband as her 'Rock' - Sep 13, 2010
- Tom gifts sewing machine to Holmes - Mar 19, 2011
- Soha takes piano classes, pleases mommy dearest - Apr 11, 2012
- Madonna hit by lice problem - Nov 11, 2010
- Acting makes me a better mother, says Julia Roberts - Jul 12, 2009
- Julia Roberts too old for romantic comedies - Aug 02, 2010
- No weight worries for Julia Roberts - Sep 26, 2010
- Tom Hanks multi-tasking is pretty impressive : Julia Roberts - Jul 11, 2011
- I've learn to deal with worries: Kate Winslet - Jan 30, 2012
- Joel Madden tweets wife Nicole Richie forked out $3K on pillows - Mar 09, 2011
Tags: 40s, actress julia roberts, brain, danny moder, hollywood, hollywood actress, husband danny, julia roberts, london, piano classes, piano lessons, piano scales, pillows, sewing classes, spare time, three kids