Julia Roberts keeps star status a secret from her kidsMay 19th, 2009 - 12:44 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 19 (IANS) Hollywood actress Julia Roberts is adamant about keeping her career a secret from her children for as long as possible as she doesn’t want to ruin the magic of movies for them.
Roberts is mother to three kids - twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, 4, and Henry, 2, reported contactmusic.com.
“They don’t know what I do - yet. I kind of like it that way. I don’t know what they’re going to ask me when they do realise and I don’t know what I’m going to tell them, because I want movies to stay special for them for as long as possible,” Roberts told a British magazine.
- Julia Roberts deliberately hides her career from kids - May 19, 2009
- Julia Roberts not a Botox fan - Aug 06, 2010
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012
- My kids teach me to enjoy small things in life, says Julia Roberts - May 22, 2010
- Watching 'Fireflies...' makes Roberts emotional - Oct 14, 2011
- Julia Roberts plans to shift to Hawaii - Jul 19, 2012
- 'Julia Roberts likes Indian food, hates onions' - Sep 25, 2010
- Julia describes her husband as her 'Rock' - Sep 13, 2010
- Julia Roberts keeps kids away from sweets - Aug 12, 2010
- Julia Roberts too old for romantic comedies - Aug 02, 2010
- Julia Roberts enjoying motherhood - May 22, 2010
- Sewing, knitting relaxes Julia Roberts - Aug 22, 2010
- I'm a pretty strict mom when it comes to sweets, says Julia Roberts - Aug 12, 2010
- Julia Roberts' kids chanted and shaved their heads during India visit - Oct 12, 2010
- Julia Roberts destined to marry Danny Moder - Jun 16, 2011