Julia Roberts keen to invite the Obamas to her dream dinner partyFebruary 18th, 2009 - 5:12 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Feb 18 (ANI): Hollywood actress Julia Roberts has revealed that US President Barack Obama and his family top her dream dinner party invite list.
The Pretty Woman actress, who also intends to invite Diane Sawyer, Mike Nichols, Oprah Winfrey, Stedman Graham and Tina Fey to her dinner party, says that her invite list begins with the Obamas placed at the top.
Julia insists that her twins Hazel Patricia and Phinnaeus Walter, with husband Danny Moder, can enjoy with Sasha and Malia Obama, if her dream dinner party takes place.
“For sure, we”re going to start with the Obamas. The girls can play with my kids, she said.
Meanwhile, Julia has admitted that she is a very protective mother, and that she makes it a point to shelter her children from the paparazzi in a bid to give them a normal life, reports the China Daily.
“I think it should be against the law to take a picture of a celebrity’’s child. Fortunately, it’’s a rare occurrence for us. My husband and I are very protective of our children. We go out of our way to shelter them from the paparazzi and to still live a normal life, she told Allure magazine. (ANI)
- Julia Roberts plans to shift to Hawaii - Jul 19, 2012
- Julia describes her husband as her 'Rock' - Sep 13, 2010
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012
- Watching 'Fireflies...' makes Roberts emotional - Oct 14, 2011
- Julia Roberts destined to marry Danny Moder - Jun 16, 2011
- Julia Roberts' kids chanted and shaved their heads during India visit - Oct 12, 2010
- Roberts made life-long friends while shooting 'Eat Pray...' - Sep 23, 2010
- Julia Roberts not a Botox fan - Aug 06, 2010
- Julia Roberts keeps kids away from sweets - Aug 12, 2010
- Birth of Julia Roberts' twins 'healed family feud' - Aug 20, 2010
- Tom Hanks multi-tasking is pretty impressive : Julia Roberts - Jul 11, 2011
- Julia Roberts enjoying motherhood - May 22, 2010
- 'Julia Roberts likes Indian food, hates onions' - Sep 25, 2010
- Michelle Obama reveals daughter's party clothes left President gulping! - Apr 19, 2011
- I am a practising Hindu, says Julia Roberts - Aug 06, 2010
Tags: actress julia roberts, allure magazine, barack obama, china daily, danny moder, dinner party, dream dinner, hollywood actress, husband danny, malia, mike nichols, oprah winfrey, oprah winfrey stedman, oprah winfrey stedman graham, party invite, phinnaeus, protective mother, rare occurrence, s child, tina fey