Julia Roberts’ ‘Eat, Pray, Love’ Inspires Several MerchandisesJune 26th, 2010 - 2:27 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
June 26, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Julia Robert’s latest movie Eat, Pray, Love is going to hit the US theaters in August 13. It has been directed by Ryan Murphy and is based on the Pushcart prize-winning author Elizabeth Gilbert’s year-long cultural and spiritual trip to India, Italy and Bali. Much before the release, the movie has started inspiring several merchandises like travel industry, jewelry and even perfumes.
Inspired by the movie Eat, Pray, Love, the travel planners have started to offer travel packages, which providers the tourists an opportunity to meditate in India, dine in Italy and to fall in love with Bali.
Julia has tried to recreate the charm of Gilbert in the movie, which has given rights to several companies to link new products.
US chain Cost Plus, is going to launch exclusive furnishings, the replicas of those are featured in the film. Dog eared jewelers have come up with the “Eat, Pray, Love’ bracelets and necklaces. Fresh will offer a eau de perfume and Signorelli offers T-shirts inspired by the film.
The perfumes with fragnances of juniper berry and patchouli, Love of mango and sandalwood, will be released on July 15. The perfumes will be available at $ 32 and Eat, Pray, Love candle trio can be purchased at $45.
– Sampurn Wire
- Julia's 'Eat, Pray, Love' inspires furnishings, jewellery - Jun 24, 2010
- Julia Roberts' new film inspires meditation tours to India - Jun 24, 2010
- Julia Roberts' new film inspires furnishings, jewellery, tea and t-shirts - Jun 24, 2010
- Julia Roberts gladly draped sari for 'Eat Pray Love': Indian co-star (With Images) - Aug 19, 2010
- Julia Roberts gained a lot of weight for the movie 'Eat Pray Love' - Aug 02, 2010
- Designer Sue To Launch Eat Pray Love Inspired Fashion Collection With The Film - Aug 03, 2010
- After India, Bali getting ready for Julia Roberts - Sep 30, 2009
- Julia Robert's latest flick 'Eat Pray Love' premieres in London - Sep 23, 2010
- After book, Julia Roberts starrer movie-now enjoy "Eat, Pray, Love" tour - Dec 01, 2009
- Julia's 'Eat, Pray, Love' to release Aug 27 in India - Mar 11, 2010
- 'Julia Roberts likes Indian food, hates onions' - Sep 25, 2010
- Catholic Church Leaders Criticize Julia Roberts' Eat Pray Love - Aug 19, 2010
- Pataudis spend the weekend with Julia Roberts - Oct 01, 2009
- San Sebastian to Honor Julia Roberts - Aug 16, 2010
- Hindu Organizations Anxious Over The Portrayal Of Hinduism in Julia Roberts' 'Eat, Pray, Love' - Mar 22, 2010
Tags: bali, eau de perfume, elizabeth gilbert, fragnances, jewelers, julia robert, julia roberts, juniper berry, mango, necklaces, perfumes, pushcart prize, replicas, ryan murphy, sandalwood, signorelli, spiritual trip, travel industry, travel packages, travel planners