Julia Roberts contemplating London theatre stintMarch 12th, 2009 - 4:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 12 (ANI): Julia Roberts is thinking of doing a stint on the London stage, as soon as her kids grow up to move abroad.
The Pretty Woman star, married to Danny Moder, has not been acting since she became a mother to four-year-old twins Phinnaeus and Hazel and Henry, 20 months.
But she now wishes to return to the spotlight in the British capital’’s West End theatre mecca.
“I”d like to do it when by kids are a little bigger. It’’s a big transplant to come over here, though, and it would take up a lot of time. (But) a girl can dream!” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Roberts had earlier appeared on Broadway in 2006. (ANI)
- Julia Roberts wants to return to London's stage - Mar 12, 2009
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012
- Julia Roberts plans to shift to Hawaii - Jul 19, 2012
- Julia Roberts destined to marry Danny Moder - Jun 16, 2011
- Roberts holidaying in Ireland - Aug 16, 2012
- Watching 'Fireflies...' makes Roberts emotional - Oct 14, 2011
- Julia Roberts enjoying motherhood - May 22, 2010
- Tom Hanks multi-tasking is pretty impressive : Julia Roberts - Jul 11, 2011
- Birth of Julia Roberts' twins 'healed family feud' - Aug 20, 2010
- Julia describes her husband as her 'Rock' - Sep 13, 2010
- Roberts made life-long friends while shooting 'Eat Pray...' - Sep 23, 2010
- Julia Roberts keeps kids away from sweets - Aug 12, 2010
- Julia Roberts' kids chanted and shaved their heads during India visit - Oct 12, 2010
- Mum-of-three Julia Roberts happy to be housewife - Aug 13, 2010
- Hindus welcome reports of Julia Roberts adopting child from India - Oct 01, 2010