Julia Roberts bans her kids from becoming child actorsMarch 18th, 2009 - 2:16 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 18 (ANI): Hollywood actress Julia Roberts has forbidden her kids from becoming child actors.
She wants her children to first grow old enough to decide about their career options.
“My first instinct is that I would prefer if my children wanted to be artists that they wait, you know, that they just wait - as long as they can, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Julia has three children with husband Danny Moder twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, 4, and Henry 21 months.
Meanwhile, Julias niece Emma has already carved a niche for herself in Hollywood. (ANI)
- Julia Roberts plans to shift to Hawaii - Jul 19, 2012
- Julia Roberts destined to marry Danny Moder - Jun 16, 2011
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012
- Roberts made life-long friends while shooting 'Eat Pray...' - Sep 23, 2010
- Roberts holidaying in Ireland - Aug 16, 2012
- Tom Hanks multi-tasking is pretty impressive : Julia Roberts - Jul 11, 2011
- Watching 'Fireflies...' makes Roberts emotional - Oct 14, 2011
- Birth of Julia Roberts' twins 'healed family feud' - Aug 20, 2010
- Julia Roberts' kids chanted and shaved their heads during India visit - Oct 12, 2010
- Julia Roberts not a Botox fan - Aug 06, 2010
- Julia describes her husband as her 'Rock' - Sep 13, 2010
- Julia Roberts keeps kids away from sweets - Aug 12, 2010
- Julia Roberts enjoying motherhood - May 22, 2010
- I am a practising Hindu, says Julia Roberts - Aug 06, 2010
- Sewing, knitting relaxes Julia Roberts - Aug 22, 2010