Juhi, Sonakshi go on shopping spree at Patiala (Snippets)August 16th, 2012 - 8:12 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 16 (IANS) Juhi Chawla and Sonakshi Sinha hit it off so well while shooting “Son Of Sardaar” in Patiala, that they used to shop at local markets together for hours.
If a source from the sets of the movie is to be believed, Juhi and Sonakshi would disappear for hours whenever they had an afternoon call time during the 15-day shooting schedule in Patiala. What were they busy with?
“They used to go to local markets to shop for souvenirs and local stuff from there and not come back for hours. It left Ashwini Dhir, the director, p****d off,” the source added.
“Son Of Sardaar” also features Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt in key roles. It will release Nov 13.
When Nawazuddin, Tannishtha were bit by insects
Shooting for “Dekh Indian Circus” turned out to be eventful for actors Tannishtha Chatterjee and Nawazuddin Siddiqui. The duo was bit by insects, and had to get injections, something Tannishtha is scared of since childhood.
“While shooting for a scene with sheep, both Nawazuddin (Nawazuddin) and Tannishtha who went close to the sheep got infected by the insects called ticks. While shooting, Nawaz felt something crawling on his feet only to see insects which were biting and sucking his blood,” said a source from the unit.
When the actor checked with Tannishtha if all was well, she realised the insects were biting her too.
As a result, both of them ended up with swollen feet with a bit of bleeding as well. The locals present at the shoot suggested to put salt and turmeric on the wounds, but a doctor was also called for a check-up.
The doctor gave Nawazzudin an injection and prescribed some medications, but Tannishtha was very scared of the injection.
“Tannishtha screamed like a child seeing the injection and both the child actors started laughing and joking about Tannishtha being scared as they were not scared of injections. Plus Tannishtha was playing the role of their mother in the movie,” said the source.
Nevertheless, the actress was finally convinced by Nawazuddin, who told her that the injection was essential to rule out any infection.
“Dekh Indian Circus” is directed by Mangesh Hadawale of “Tingya” fame.
Katrina uses reverse psychology on Salman
Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif still share a great rapport despite their break-up. While Salman admits he is scared of his former girlfriend’s anger, Katrina says she has to use reverse psychology to make him do anything her way.
Salman told an Oye 104.8 FM radio host how he is scared of Katrina, especially when he suggests any changes in a movie script on the spot or starts laughing while they are enacting a scene together, as she ends up getting angry.
When the host told Katrina how Salman complained about her to him, she revealed that whenever she tells Salman to do anything, he does exactly the opposite. So now she uses reverse psychology on him and tells him exactly what she doesn’t want, so that he does what she wants.
The actors’ latest project “Ek Tha Tiger” released Wednesday to a roaring response.
- 'Son Of Sardaar' to release Nov 13 - Apr 10, 2012
- Tannishtha, Nawazuddin win big award at NY film fest - May 31, 2012
- Sonakshi Sinha homesick, dad pays a surprise visit (With Image) - Sep 07, 2012
- Sonakshi hurts eye while filming song - Jul 25, 2012
- SRK wishes Riteish for production innings (Movie Snippets) - Sep 14, 2012
- Salman to shoot 'Son Of Sardar' item song by July-end - Jun 11, 2012
- Hadawale wanted to make 'Dekh Indian Circus' with Rani - May 31, 2012
- Expect fireworks at Bollywood box office this Diwali - Sep 02, 2012
- Our society has double standards: Tannishtha - Aug 08, 2012
- Katrina sacrifices family time for 'Ek Tha Tiger' (Movie Snippets) - Jul 13, 2012
- Katrina invited to watch Salman's film - Sep 07, 2010
- Actors are selfish as compared to directors: Nawazuddin - Jun 10, 2012
- Proving yourself biggest challenge: Suraj Jagan (Movie Snippets) - Aug 24, 2012
- Imtiaz Ali lends support to 'Dekh Indian Circus' (With Images) - May 11, 2012
- Sonakshi remains a 'bathroom singer'! (Movie Snippets) - Aug 15, 2012
Tags: ajay, call time, chatterjee, child actors, eventful, indian circus, insects, juhi chawla, local markets, locals, New Delhi, sanjay dutt, sheep, shopping spree, sinha, snippets, souvenirs, swollen feet, ticks, turmeric