Judi Dench avoids watching films in theatre due to her fear of the darkFebruary 6th, 2009 - 6:19 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, February 6 (ANI): Claustrophobic actress Dame Judi Dench has revealed that her fear of the dark keeps her from watching films in theatres.
She has revealed that she can get through a screening only when her pals are around.
She even says that she has not seen many a classic film owing to her fear of being trapped in the dark.
“I used to have claustrophobia inside the cinema because I didn”t like it in the dark. I missed out on films as a kid. Now I”m better watching films on DVD with friends around than on my own,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying. (ANI)
- It's Judi Dench not Cruise for Mulligan - Sep 19, 2010
- Judi Dench receives top BFI honour - Jun 24, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench receives Dorchester Outstanding Achievement Award - Jan 26, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench to return as James Bond's boss - Jan 29, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench dating wildlife conservationist? - May 16, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench always wanted to work with Clint Eastwood - Jan 26, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench breaks her toes - Feb 17, 2011
- Judi Dench voted greatest stage star - Dec 17, 2010
- Judi Dench joins campaign to save cinema in Scotland - Feb 18, 2011
- Dench joins campaign to save movie hall - Feb 18, 2011
- Not interested in being a Barbie doll: Cattrall - Jul 04, 2011
- Olivia Wilde to star in 'Chemistry' - Aug 27, 2011
- Helen Mirren says Shakespeare should be banned in schools - Mar 04, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench hailed as Greatest Stage Star Of All Time - Dec 16, 2010
- I don't compare myself with Freida: Tena Desae (With image) - May 27, 2012