Judge warns Lindsay Lohan: ‘Don’t push your luck’February 10th, 2011 - 11:42 am ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 10 (ANI): Lindsay Lohan, who has pleaded not guilty to stealing a necklace worth 2,500 dollars from a Venice, Calif., store, has been warned by a judge not to push her luck.
The star appeared in a Los Angeles court in a tight-fitting, high-necked white dress to answer to felony grand theft charges.
Bail was set at 40,000 dollars and the court set a date for February 23 for an initial hearing.
Prosecutor Danette Meyers also wanted Lohan’s probation for previous parole violations to be revoked. The judge agreed, and remanded a hearing on that to the same date.
“You’re in a different situation now that a felony has been filed against you,” Fox News quoted Judge Keith Schwartz as telling Lohan.
“You now have a pending felony case. While this case is percolating, if you violate the law, I will remand you and set no bail.
“You need to follow the laws just like everybody else. Look around the room. You are no different than anyone else,” he said.
“So please, don’t push your luck,” Judge Schwartz added.
Lohan spoke little during the hearing except to acknowledge her name and that she understood the charge and the possible consequences. (ANI)
- Lindsay Lohan Pleaded Not Guilty To Grand Theft Charge - Feb 10, 2011
- Is LiLo considering plea deal in theft case? - Mar 05, 2011
- LiLo keeps violating probation terms, says D.A Danette Meyers - Apr 29, 2011
- DA 'insists' Lohan should serve jail time if any plea deal is reached - Feb 12, 2011
- Judge 'offers LiLo 60-90 days in jail if she pleads guilty to grand theft' - Mar 16, 2011
- LiLo will serve jail time if she pleads guilty in grand theft case, says judge - Feb 24, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan might be looking at some more jail time - Feb 24, 2011
- LiLo expected to leave jail soon - Sep 25, 2010
- Lohan's release date extended - Aug 23, 2010
- LiLo mulls pleading guilty in grand theft trial - Apr 19, 2011
- LiLo 'will not accept plea deal in felony grand theft case' - Mar 24, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan released on bail - Apr 23, 2011
- No jail for Lohan for now - Mar 11, 2011
- Selling LiLo's theft tape views online won't affect trial: Prosecutor - Apr 01, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan hearing on in court - Sep 24, 2010