Judge orders Renee Zellweger to hand over her diaryFebruary 2nd, 2009 - 4:53 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 2 (ANI): American actress Renee Zellweger has been ordered to hand over her diary to a judge as part of an ongoing insurance battle over her hit movie Cinderella Man.
Zellweger, whose co-star Russell Crowe had suffered a dislocated shoulder and delayed filming on the 2005 picture by seven weeks, had requested a payment of 2 million pounds from film insurance bosses, reports the Daily Star.
But executives at the insurance company claim Zellweger is not entitled to the 4.1 million pounds, which has already been paid out because of the delay.
As per the legal proceedings, the actress must now give a deposition and hand her own journal over to the court, along with any other documents proving her whereabouts during the downtime. (ANI)
- Renee Zellweger might do another Bridget Jones movie - Aug 16, 2011
- Renee Zellweger says she never planned to be famous - Mar 13, 2011
- 'Bridget Jones' musical now on hold - Apr 08, 2012
- Zellweger dismisses 'Bridget Jones's Diary- 3' weight issue reports - Feb 22, 2010
- 'Bridget Jones 3' gets go-ahead for shooting - Mar 01, 2011
- Renee Zellweger Ready To Wed Bradley Cooper? - Jun 12, 2010
- Zellweger turns director - Sep 07, 2012
- Zellweger sings Dylan in 'My Own Love Song' - Apr 03, 2010
- Renee Zellweger sports skinny look ahead of 'Bridget Jones' film - Aug 20, 2009
- Reason behind Cooper's and Zellwegar's split revealed - Mar 26, 2011
- Kenny Chesney Reveals Details About His Quickie Marriage And Separation From Renee Zellweger - Apr 11, 2010
- Zellweger sells New York apartments to Sobiesk - Mar 28, 2011
- Renee Zellewger's "One And Only" - Aug 21, 2009
- 'Bridget Jones's Diary' making a comeback - Aug 15, 2011
- Being famous was not Zellweger's ambition - Mar 13, 2011
Tags: actress renee, american actress, cinderella, cinderella man, co star, daily star, deposition, dislocated shoulder, downtime, feb 2, film insurance, insurance battle, insurance company, judge orders, legal proceedings, london feb, renee zellweger, russell crowe, seven weeks, star russell crowe