Jude Law, Sienna Miller ‘move in together’December 19th, 2010 - 4:23 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 19 (ANI): Actors Sienna Miller and Jude Law have reportedly moved in together.
The Alfie co-stars called off their engagement in 2006 shortly after Law’s alleged affair with his children’s nanny was exposed in the tabloids, reports Contactmusic.com.
But they reunited last year and went public with their rekindled relationship in May.
The British actors have now stepped up their romance by purchasing a 12- million-dollar home in north London, which they moved into last month, according to the U.K.’s Daily Mail.
Miller recently dismissed rumours the couple secretly married during a holiday in Laos in April, insisting they just had their relationship “blessed”. (ANI)
- Sienna Miller denies secret marriage with Jude Law - Oct 23, 2010
- Sienna Miller, Jude Law move in together - Dec 19, 2010
- Jude Law, Sienna Miller part ways - Feb 09, 2011
- Miller wants hippy wedding with Law - Jan 11, 2011
- Jude Law angers parents by reuniting with Miller - Dec 29, 2009
- Sienna spotted kissing Sturridge - May 18, 2011
- Law and Miller in club argument? - May 22, 2010
- Sienna Miller 'invites Jude Law to Barbados for Christmas bash' - Dec 21, 2009
- Jude Law sparks new romance rumour - Apr 24, 2012
- Miller spills beans on split with Jude Law - Mar 10, 2011
- Sienna Miller-Jude Law: To Get Hitched In Hippy Style With Flower In Hair - Jan 11, 2011
- It's going really well: Sienna on reunion with Law - Feb 22, 2010
- Jude Law, Sienna Miller engaged second time - Apr 12, 2010
- Siena wants to start family with Law! - Jan 25, 2010
- Jude Law, Sienna Miller split for the second time - Feb 09, 2011