Jude Law, Guy Ritchie back together for perfume adSeptember 17th, 2010 - 6:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sep 17 (ANI): Jude Law has teamed-up with his ‘Sherlock Holmes’ director Guy Ritchie to shoot a sensual new perfume commercial.
The duo worked together on the hit detective movie and now they have unveiled the new five-minute clip for Christian Dior’s latest fragrance.
In the advert, which is set in Paris, France, Law is seen semi-naked and threatening a caller on the phone, reports the Daily Star.
He says, “When I find you, you’ll wish you’d never been caught.”
However, it emerges that the actor was in fact seducing his sexy female co-star, model Michaela Kocianova. (ANI)
- Law, Ritchie reunite for commercial - Sep 17, 2010
- Sherlock Holmes sequel a 'Bromance' - Nov 17, 2011
- Guy Ritchie fell in love with me because of my nose, says new girlfriend - Apr 18, 2010
- Guy Ritchie spotted with new girl - Apr 22, 2010
- Noomi Rapace's wardrobe trouble - Oct 31, 2011
- Guy Ritchie to make 'Sherlock Homes' sequel in 3D - Jun 29, 2010
- Rachel happy after revisiting her role in 'Sherlock Holmes 2' - May 18, 2011
- Megan Fox strips, poses with naked man in new Armani Code ad campaign - Mar 03, 2011
- Ritchie was unsure about 'Sherlock Holmes' success - Aug 28, 2011
- 'Sherlock Holmes - A Game of Shadows' predictable, but witty and intelligent (IANS Movie Review) - Dec 30, 2011
- Beyonce defends racy 'Heat' perfume ad - Mar 02, 2011
- Elixir will reveal my sensuous side: Shakira - Jul 14, 2012
- Natalie Portman shows off her sexy side in new Miss Dior Cherie ad - Feb 25, 2011
- Fergie launches second perfume - Apr 11, 2011
- Beyonce wants women to feel sensual with new fragrance - Feb 03, 2011